Never lacking in a smile and a positive word, Carol leads the women in our church in a wide variety of service and faith building ventures.Women's Ministry
- March 11, Saturday: Women’s Ministry Day of Prayer. We will start out with a prayer breakfast at 8 am. Our guest speaker for the 11:00 service will be Gia Lawe, a chaplain from the Waterbury SDA church.
- March 19, Sunday. Tea & Book club meeting, 2 pm. Our book reading club is back! We will meet bi-annually. Call Carol Pililero for details 860-898-0583. At our first meeting, we will be discussing the book, “Hacksaw Ridge.” Please read the book a head of time.
- April 9, Sunday: Ladies’ Luncheon. 1 pm
- June 10, Saturday: Women’s Ministry Emphasis Day
- August 26, Saturday: “End-It-Now” Abuse Awareness Day
- Sept 24, Sunday: Tea & Book club meeting, 2 pm
- Nov 9, Sunday: The Cancer Survivor Banquet, 5 pm
- Winter gloves, hat and scarf drive
- Warm meals for the homeless at holiday time in April and November.
- School supply drive in the summer for children in the Danbury area.